Friday, September 12, 2003

Rounders and flounders and little birds too! Just trying to add a comments link to my blogs, including this one.

It's Friday and I'm so tired I could sleep for a week – well, maybe for 12 hours or so. Work is tedious of late because we've had equipment failures and slowdowns that cause everyone to stand around twiddling their thumbs. C'est la vie.

I've got "Cannary Row" on the tube and it's stirring memories of my time spent on that hallowed ground. The decrepit buildings, the huge blocks of concrete strewn about the rocky beachhead; the swaying, rotting piers, no longer used, abandoned and left to nature to reclaim its molecules.

I spent many a magical night walking among the ghosts of Cannery Row. Remind and I'll tell you about it sometime.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home