Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Red is the color of my true love's eyes in the morning ...

Man! My blog site is giving me fits. Every time I try to login I have to go through this process of retrieving or creating a new password and it's a time-consuming drag!

Now I realize that it's a free service (thank you very much) but damn, one would think that the password would be locked in once its been established. But noooooooo. No such luck! In fact, in the past two weeks I've had no less than five passwords. I wonder what's up with that?

Anywho, I'm too late to mess about right now. I wanted to comment on Dr. Dean's departure from the Democratic primary race but I've got to hustle to the video store before I wind up with another late fee (they're killing me with late fees!).

So I bid you fondeu and farewell. Blahblahblah. Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home