Sunday, January 18, 2004

Dark Sunday chill seeps into the room

I cannot believe how difficult a time I've had trying to get a comments link placed on this Blog template. I'm doing something wrong but I cannot figure out what it is. Grrrrr! Frustrating!

Well, it's a tight game between the Eagles and the Panthers right now but it looks as though the Panthers have things well in hand. I would not be surprised if they take it all.

Man, it's getting harder and harder to feel like living is fun. I guess getting old presents one with new issues and those issues present one with difficult choices.

Sorry, that was obscure. Didn't mean to be vague, but my mind is a bit fuzzy at the moment so I'll plead temporary unconsciousness.

Back is hurting so I'm going to sign off for now. More TK.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home